Friday, December 11, 2009

‘I Have A Dream’ Parody

I know that you are unwilling to donate but just give me 1 minute for I have a dream. It is a deeply rooted Singaporean dream.

I have a dream that one day Singaporeans will stand up as one united people to help those that need help.
I have a dream that one day the less fortunate people lurking at the corners of Bishan Street will receive compassion and acts of goodwill from people who are more fortunate.
I have a dream that one day Singapore, a desert country, sweltering with the heat of cruelty and ruthlessness will be transformed into an oasis of kindness and humanity.
I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be ignored and shamed when they try to persuade other people to donate but will instead be faced with enthusiasm and respect for they are the forerunners of humanity.

No comments: